Maintenance and Care Tips
1. Place felt floor protectors under the moveable furniture, chair casters should be rubber-not plastic or metal.
2. Place walk-off mats at entrances, dust mop or damp mop only. No wet mopping.
3. Use 1 cup of vinegar per gallon of water or 1/3 cup ammonia per gallon of water.
4. Do not use abrasive cleaners,detergents,soaps,waxes or polishes, use correct hard surface vacuum tools.
5. Do not allow liquids to stand on the floor, wipe up spills immediately, do not allow moisture to be on the floor for longer than 30 minutes.